A pressure pad hidden under a rug in front of a cabin door is an excellent protection plan. The cabin door is also protected with a door sensor. Stepping on the pressure pad or opening the door will cause the alarm to trigger the siren.
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER
- The pressure mat is connected to Alarm Zone 3.
- Carefully hide wires to the pressure mat.
- Place the flashing LED so it is visible from outside the boat, this warns the intruder the boat is protected and informs the owner that the alarm is on.
- Protect the door with a hatch/door sensor connected to Alarm Zone 2.
- The intruder does not know how the boat is protected.
A PACKAGE FOR CABIN PROTECTION WITH A PRESSURE MAT INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING for $300.00
Included in the Package.
- Model 411 alarm control
- Two key-fob remote controls
- Four alarm control mounting brackets
- Toggle switch
- Flashing LED
- Two alarm stickers
- Pressure Mat Sensor
- Quick disconnect for the pressure mat
- Door Sensor
- Installation Instructions
- Owner manual
The following photos show a mounting location on the cabin door. When the cabin door is closed the magnet is near the sensor. When the door is opened the magnet is moved away from the sensor and the alarm is triggered.