Door/Hatch sensors are used on doors, hatches and moveable windows to trigger the alarm when a magnet is pulled away from the sensor. These sensors are very common in alarm systems. The main cabin door on this boat is protected with a Door/Hatch sensor.
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER
- The hatch/door sensor is mounted on the door frame as shown in the photo below.
- The magnet is mounted on the door. Mount it within a half-inch of the sensor.
- If the door closes by itself when released, then connect to Zone 2. The alarm will then reset one minute after the siren sounds.
- The intruder does not know how the boat is protected.
- All our alarm sensors can be combined with the htach/door sensor.
- A boat hatch is protected in the same manner as a cabin door.
FIRST SUGGESTION- A complete package including marine wire and heat-shrink connectors. (Note this package includes two canvas snap sensors.)
Standard Alarm Package $339.00 FREE USA SHIPPING (Package includes Model 411 control, Two remote controls, Siren, LED, Warning labels, toggle switch, two canvas snap sensors, one hatch sensor, fifteen feet of 18/2 marine wire, forty feet 20/2 marine wire, ten tie wraps, siren mounting screws and eighteen heat shrink connectors.)
Additional alarm sensors can be added to this package.
ALTERNATE SUGGESTION- Select the Basic alarm package and add sensors. Marine wire and connectors are not included.
Use the Basic Alarm Package and add one Hatch Sensor. ($229.00 Free Shipping)
Basic Alarm Package $219.00 FREE USA SHIPPING The basic alarm package includes the Model 411 alarm control, two remote controls, one flashing LED, two alarm warning labels, a siren, and a toggle switch. This package does not include any wire or wire connectors.
Hatch Sensor $10.00 FREE USA SHIPPING (Package includes the hatch sensor, and two heat shrink connectors.)